Hajj is a one of compulsory part of Islam among five, a person who can afford it must do in his life at least once. People who have did their Hajj or about to do this year are the luckiest people that they are those few chosen peoples from Allah who is going to give attendance in his home.
Government hajj policy has been announced as it is few months left in hajj, applications procedure has been announced by the Habib Metro Bank Hajj according to the Hajj Policy 2021. All the required details are given below.
Form Submission date 17th April 2021 to 26th April 2021
Habib Metro Bank Hajj Policy 2021 For Pakistan Application Form Ministry of Religious Affairs
- HAJJ SCHEME 2021
- As a policy, there shall be no free Hajj.
- For Hajj 2021, there shall be two schemes i.e. “Government Hajj Scheme” for those applicants who intend to perform Hajj under Government arrangements and “Private Hajj Scheme” for those who want to make their Hajj arrangements through Hajj Group Organizers (HGOs), in accordance with Service Provider Agreement between Ministry and HGOs and individual agreement of the intending Haji with the HGO.
- On the persistent demand of the general public to perform Hajj under Government Hajj Scheme where the number of applicants were increased from around 86,000 to around 280,000 in last three years and in the best interest of general public, out of the total Hajj quota of 179,210, 60% i.e.107,526 would be allocated to Government Hajj Scheme which provides an economical package with reasonable facilities for the pilgrims while the rest 40% e. 71,684 would be allocated to Private Scheme i.e. Hajj Group Organizers (HGOs), on the concept of ‘public-private partnership’, with multiple Hajj packages and under strict monitoring regime to provide choice and competition in the market. However, Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to re-adjust the share of pilgrims to Government and private schemes as expedient (The Honorable High Court of Sindh vide order dated 07.04.2021 directed that … let the Hajj Policy may be finalized, however, if the Cabinet reaches to the conclusion that the reduction is justified from 50% to 40% quota of the private tour operators then to the extent of 10% quantum of reduction they will not give effect till next date of hearing i.e. 17.4.2017. Hence, finalization of the quota between Government and Private sector to the extent of 10% will be in accordance with the final outcome of the case).
- Applications for Hajj 2021 under Government Hajj Scheme will be invited through Banks and selection of Hujjaj will be made through “Computerized Open Balloting” to be conducted by a third party.
- Hajj dues, after collection from the intending pilgrims, will be placed in the Shariah compliant instruments/accounts by the designated banks.
- After announcement of successful pilgrims, all those declared unsuccessful may withdraw their dues from their respective bank branch immediately.
- Under the Government Hajj Scheme-2017, shared accommodation in accordance with Saudi Laws and Housing Permits (Tasreeh and Tasneef) shall be provided along-with board and lodging services.
- Shuttle transport will be provided to pilgrims under Government Hajj scheme accommodated beyond two kilometers, except three days before and upto three days after Hajj (i.e. no bus service from the afternoon of 5th Dhulhijjah till Maghrib Prayers of 14th Dhulhijjah is allowed as per Saudi Policy guidelines).
- An amount of Rs. 13,050/-, non-refundable, would be charged from the pilgrims, who opt for Qurbani arrangements through Office of Pilgrim Affairs of Pakistan (OPAP). The Qurbani coupon would be purchased and will be delivered to the pilgrims before Mina movement. Those who do not avail this option will make their own arrangements.
- 02% of the total seats under Govt. Hajj Scheme would be reserved for the hardship, broken family, newly born infant cases, and applicants belonging to the far-flung/rural areas including GilgitBaltistan and Baluchistan etc. due to lack of access to the means of communication. The Ministry will work out modalities to utilize hardship quota in an objective and transparent manner.
- Out of above reserved quota, 500 seats shall be reserved for low paid employees/labourers of Public sector/corporate organizations, companies registered with EOBI/ Workers Welfare Fund sponsored by their respective organizations under their Corporate Social Responsibility. The number of seats would be decided by the Ministry on the basis of number of nominations received from the Public sector/Corporate Organizations and companies.
2 MANDATORY CONDITIONS FOR HUJAJJ:
- International Machine Readable Pakistani Passport valid up-to
- 01.03.2018 and valid CNIC.
- Medical fitness certificate attested by a Medical Officer of any hospital or medical facility of the Federal / Provincial or Local
Government /Armed Forces, semi-government organization / Autonomous body / Corporation. Lunatics and mentally unstable persons will not be allowed. In case, status is discovered contrary to the medical certification his nominee will be solely responsible for any mishap in KSA and Ministry reserves the right to cancel his selection for Hajj or repatriation from KSA which may also entail disciplinary action against the medical fitness certificate issuing authority.
- It would be mandatory for female pilgrim of any age to be accompanied by a mehram with her. However, in case of Fiqah Jafria pilgrim, mandatory condition of mehram shall be implemented in the light of Saudi taleemat wherein female of 45 years of age is exempted from mehram.
- All male pilgrims above 70 years of age may preferably be accompanied by an eligible male attendant/family member who undertakes the responsibility of looking after and assistance in performance of Hajj rituals. Further, disabled applicants are required to be accompanied by a male attendant to proceed for Hajj.
- Such applicants who have been barred from travelling abroad by any court/placed on ECL are not entitled to proceed for Hajj 2021.
- As per Saudi Taleemat, vaccination against meningitis and seasonal flu would be ensured before departure to KSA. Moreover, polio vaccination is also mandatory for all international passengers before their departure. Arrangements will be made by the Ministry at the respective Haji camps.
- Any person who has performed Hajj during the last seven years will not be eligible to perform Hajj in 2021 under Government Hajj Scheme and five years for Private Hajj Scheme. This restriction will not apply to mehram of a lady. However, Haj-e-Badal can only be performed through Private Hajj scheme. In this regard, the repeater(s) will have to pay the additional taxes levied, if any, by the Saudi Authorities prior to their departure for Hajj.
- In the event of a pilgrim’s demise during his/her stay in KSA, whether natural or accidental, he or she would be buried in Saudi Arabia as per Saudi Taleemat.
- All the Hujjaj are required to strictly abide by the laws and regulations of the host country during their stay in KSA.
- Any activity on the part of a pilgrim contrary to laws/ regulations of Saudi Arabia like begging, political and immoral practices, drug trafficking, theft, etc shall disqualify the offender for future visit of any kind to KSA by the Government of Pakistan, in addition to any other legal action taken by Saudi authorities. Moreover, as per Saudi laws, “Drug Trafficking” is banned and in case of violation,
perpetrators can be thrown in jail, lashed, or even publically executed/beheaded.
- The Hujjaj should carry their luggage in the standard bags according to the notified baggage sizes as per airlines’ instructions (printed on air-ticket). In case of failure to comply with the same, neither the Government of Pakistan nor the airline in question would be obliged to carry the luggage of the hajji.
- All the Hujjaj will be allowed to obtain five (05) liters of ZamZam (in a specially packed bottle) in KSA or on their return to Pakistan.
- All Hujjaj are required to move to “Jamarat” in groups and in accordance with the time specified for their Rammi (stoning) movement according to the Saudi taleemat (Instructions) as informed by their respective “Makaatib”.
- Hajj Training sessions regarding Hajj 2021 would be conducted by the Ministry/HGOs which shall be mandatory for every successful applicant.
Each applicant would be required to undertake, at the time of submitting Hajj application, that before departure, he/she will arrange minimum personal exchange quota (PEQ) of SR. 2000, on his/her own, to meet personal expenditures in KSA.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.