For details on 5 month internships with PTCL in 2023, read the article. These apprenticeship positions last for five months. The employee of PTCL will receive a wage of 15,000 rupees. In almost all the towns, PTCL jobs are advertised. People who are not employed appreciate internships. Project-based Paid Internship Jobs 2023 in Pakistan with Multiple Openings in Multiple Cities are Announced by PTCL. Register online for the PTCL internship for 5 months in 2023. It will give people the chance to learn, gain experience, and alter their way of living.
We will give you all the details you need to achieve regarding the openings, qualifications, and post-specific requirements. There are openings for both masculine and female candidates. Although PTCL offers plenty of internship opportunities, they also give you the opportunity to work on real-world projects that will help you hone and develop your skills.
PTCL Internship 2023 Latest Advertisement
TCL Internship Program 2023 Latest Advertisement. A project-based, five-month paid internship is being offered by PTCL in several Pakistani towns. It will give people a chance to learn about and gain practice with data mapping and inventory management. Male and female applicants from across Pakistan are both qualified to apply for PTCL internships. For those looking to launch their careers after finishing their bachelor’s degree, PTCL is offering fantastic opportunities.
PTCL Paid Internship 2023 Online Registration Form
PTCL Internship Positions Offered in 2023
- Thus, the internship program is being repeated this year, and PTCL is once more giving the same internship to the following 500 young, talented, and fresh-educated students who have no prior experience working in a professional capacity with any organizations.
- For students who have completed their education in the fields of information technology, business administration, finance & accounting, engineers, and diploma holders, it is a golden chance.
- Candidates receive an experience certificate after finishing their internship with Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited, which is very beneficial for them when looking for work in Pakistan and abroad.
Eligibility Criteria PTCL Internship Program:
- Candidates for the information technology (IT) portion with MCS, BCS (Hons), BIT (Hons), and BBA-IT degrees are eligible.
- Students in business administration with a BBA (Hons), MBA (HR/Marketing), or both are eligible to apply for this job.
- A 16-year equivalent degree or qualification in the areas of accounting, finance, or commerce, as well as an MBA in finance, M.Com, B.Com with honors, ICMA, or CA Inter, is required for applicants to the finance and accounting department.
- The PTCL job is also open to young engineers with a BE/BS in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers).
- DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Communications, Computers) or B-Tech diploma holders.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum CGPA of 2.80 or a combined score of 70% in the business, IT, and engineering examinations.
Details of PTCL Apprenticeship in Pakistan in 2023
Location of Internship: All Towns of Pakistan (All Cities)
Timeframe: 5 Months
Stipend: 15,000 PKR as a stipend
Deadline 30th June 2023
The PTCL Apprenticeship will be available in the Pakistani cities listed below.
- I Khan, D
- Khan Attock
- The following duties will be assigned to the trainees at PTCL.
- gathering information from every store site.
- updating the asset tags and inventory data.
- collaborating with internal divisions and suppliers.
- Data projection using a preliminary bill of materials.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a PTCL internship in 2023, you must do so online.
- No additional steps are necessary.
- Fill out the online form, then submit it.
- Below is a link to the application paper.