Punjab Education Voucher Scheme is at the phase 13 now and now the registration is now started. The education commission is now offering the Punjab Education Voucher Scheme for the students that are belonging to the backward areas. The students who don’t or can’t acquire education due to the financial or social crisis
Their main aim is to provide low cost education to the students. The PEF provides the voucher for re 450 only for each of the students. After this the school can’t take any charge from the students on which they get the education. This creates the partnership from the schools that can make the main way to the education.
Punjab Free Education Voucher Scheme PEF EVS Phase-13 Requirements of School
The wiling schools are listed that can make the way to the educational career of life. The students who want to apply can get all the information from here.
- The school must be situated in the must submit the certificate in the respected area
- The application will be only accepted from the owner of the school
- The schools which are compatible are the ones who have the 5 class rooms for primary, 8 class rooms for middle and 10 class rooms for secondary educational students
- The information that you will give in the form will be final information
- The Punjab Education Foundation have the right to disqualify any of the candidate with their own choice
The students must now apply for the Punjab Education Voucher Scheme till the 24th October 2023. Make your ways quick and easy and go on with your education