International Islamic University Islamabad (IIU) is pleased to announce its 2023 International Postdoctoral Fellowship program. The aim of the program is to provide opportunities for outstanding scholars from all over the world to pursue a postdoctoral research fellowship at IIU.
The selection process for the fellows will be based on the candidate’s academic excellence, excellent record of teaching and/or research, and potential to contribute to IIU’s mission. Selected fellows will be given full support in terms of funding, accommodation, and facilities.
Applications are now open and will close on January 31, 2023. For more information or to apply online, please visit www.iiu.edu.pk or contact the IIU Office of International Affairs.
The International Institute of Urology (IIU) Islamabad has announced the availability of a three-year international postdoctoral fellowship program. The Fellowship will be offered to highly talented young urologists who are interested in pursuing a career in academic research at IIU. The program will provide a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as generous research opportunities and mentorship from experienced scholars.
Candidates must have an excellent publication record, with a focus on original research contributions that showcase their unique skills and knowledge in the field of urology. Applications are now open, and successful candidates will be notified in early 2019. Interested individuals should email their application materials to [email protected].
IIUI International Islamic Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 Eligibility Application Form
- The International Institute of Urdu University (IIU), Islamabad has announced an international postdoctoral fellowship program for researchers from various parts of the world.
- The fellowship covers full tuition and housing fees, a monthly allowance, and a research grant worth Rs. 75,000 per year.
- The program is open to scholars who have completed their doctoral degree in any discipline with at least two years of experience as a Research Scholar or equivalent.
- Eligible candidates must have a good command of English and one Urdish language.
- Applicants must also submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, research proposal, and two letters of recommendation to the IIU office by January 31, 2023.
How to Apply
- The International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT) Islamabad has announced the establishment of an international postdoctoral fellowship program.
- The program will offer PhD holders from around the world a six-month position at IIIT as part of their research activities.
- The Fellowship will be open to candidates with a solid record of scholarly achievements and excellent disciplinary knowledge in any field related to Islam or Islamic studies.
- Eligible candidates must have completed their doctorate within the last two years and demonstrate strong potential for research excellence in their field of specialization.
Financial Aid Available
- The International Institute of Unani, Medical Sciences (IIU-MS) has announced the availability of a number of international postdoctoral fellowships for 2023.
- The fellowships are available to researchers who are working in the field of unani medicine.
- Applicants must have an M.D. or equivalent degree, and they must be nationals of a country that is a member of the European Union, NATO, or the United Nations.
- Research supervisor with experience in the subject Office/study space Access to all the resources within IIU’s libraries.
- Free university transportation throughout the city (as per the bus route) If required An opportunity to connect with faculty and students Opportunity to teach or co-teach courses at the department, subject to the fulfillment of the other conditions.
- They also need to have completed at least two years of full-time research training in unani medicine.
- The fellowships will provide funding for up to four years, and they will allow the fellows to live and work in Islamabad.
- The IIU-MS fellowship program is open to researchers from all over the world, and it offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in Pakistan’s medical sector.
- The fellowship program is also highly competitive, so applicants should submit their applications as soon as possible.
Duration of the Fellowship
- The International Institute of Urology (IIU) Islamabad has announced the International Postdoctoral Fellowship program.
- The aim of this fellowship program is to provide excellent postdoctoral fellowships for talented scientists in urology and related disciplines who wish to pursue a career in international urological research.
- Candidates must have a doctoral degree in urology or a related field, be able to speak and write fluent English, have an outstanding publication record, and be eligible for United States citizenship.
- Applications are now being accepted and the deadline for applications is January 31, 2023.
The International Institute of Urdu University (IIU), Islamabad, has announced a postdoctoral fellowship program for international scholars. The fellowships are available to scholars who have completed their doctoral degrees in any field of humanities and social sciences from recognized universities around the world.
The fellows will be based at IIU and will have access to its facilities, including research labs and library. Applications are now open and the deadline is January 31, 2023. For more information, please visit the IIU website or contact Dr. Farzana Paracha, associate dean for international affairs at IIU, at email protected
The International Institute of Urbanism (IIU) Islamabad has announced a new international fellowship program that welcomes postdoctoral researchers to work on urban research projects in Pakistan. The IIU Fellowship Program offers selected scholars an opportunity to live and conduct research in Islamabad, with the support of the institute’s faculty and staff.
Applicants must have a doctoral degree in urban planning, city management, or related field and have published ground-breaking research on urban issues. Selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend and access to library resources, as well as networking opportunities with other scholars from around the world. Applications are open until 31 January 2023.
- CNIC Attested Copy
- Attested Copy of Domicile
- Attested Copy Of All educational Certificates
- Attested Passport size Photographs
- Copies of all educational certificates from Matric to a Ph.D. degree
- 3-List of published research
- 4-Research articles published in HEC-recognized journals
- 5-Copy of a research proposal
- 6-One reference/recommendation