Jobs 2023 in the Public Health Engineering Section Download the online ETEA Application Form Roll Number Slip qualifying requirements here. The application deadline is Thursday, December 19, 2023. The Department of Public Health Engineering has published a list of contract employment openings. For this reason, the Public Health Engineering Department has given ETEA permission to accept application forms, review submissions, assign roll numbers, and administer an appropriate applicant written examination.
Jobs have been made available for the open positions of Sub Engineer and Tracer by the Public Health Engineering Section. All applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should register for ETEA jobs in the Public Health Engineering Department for 2023. Civic and mathematical diplomas are required. Applicants who are currently employed by the government may apply for positions in the appropriate manner.
- In accordance with the Project Policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, this employment will be made on a contract at the ADP Project. Both men and women are qualified for this position.
- The Job Notice details the educational requirements for these jobs, which include MBA, MS, BS, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree Qualifications.
- Candidates should carefully read the notice for all pertinent details, including age restrictions, talent requirements, and experience requirements.
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan.
- These positions are open to all Pakistanis.
- Pakistani men are eligible to apply.
KPK ETEA Public Health Engineering Jobs 2023 Online Registration
Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2023
These Government Employment Opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are opening on a Contract Basis. These career opportunities are being offered against Open Merit Quota. Applicants living in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province may apply for these Govt Jobs in KPK.
The PHED KPK Jobs are opening for the Deputy Director IT, GIS Specialist, GIS Analyst, Database Administrator, Assistant, Accountant, Computer Operator, and Data Collector.
How to Apply
- Candidates should select the ETEA Application Form Download if they want to apply for the open positions.
- You should select the desired article and download the application after clicking it.
- Complete the application form and submit the challan payment at any online HBL or UBL Bank location.
- Send in the application form, a paid challan slip, a duplicate of your CNIC, and some recent photos.
- The Last date to register for ETEA Public Health Engineering Jobs is 6 April 2023
- Documents for School Experience Certificates
- Applications for interested applicants should be sent to the address listed below.
- The application was filed with a thorough CV, all necessary references, a CNIC, proof of residency, and three recent passport-size photos. Every paper needs to be authenticated.
- Employees of the government should correctly fill out their applications.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates will be given a limited window of time to take the ETEA screening exam.
- The appointing authority, however, will conduct a thorough investigation and will disqualify any candidates found to be ineligible in any way at any moment in the recruitment process.
- Only the applicants who made the short list will receive interview call letters.
- The ETEA-conducted screening process and the “Selection Criteria” as specified in the project policy of the Government of
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will serve as the foundation for short ranking.
- For the purpose of creating the merit list, only post-qualification expertise will be taken into account.
- Prior to the deadline for submission receipt, candidates must be fully qualified.
- Age relaxation will be permitted in accordance with.
- Candidates employed by governmental or quasi-governmental organizations should register through the appropriate channels.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiple positions must submit distinct applications and fees for each position.
- The Competent Authority retains the right to alter the number of openings or to accept or refuse any application with a justification.
- No TA or DA will be allowed during the exam or interview.
- Equivalent certificates from HEC must be presented in the event of a foreign degree.
- Corrections may be made for counting errors or omissions.