NTS Test Answer Key Results 2023
If you are looking for the Shifa Medical College MBBS Entry Test Sample Paper, Syllabus 2023 then you are at the right place because this is the season of entry test as the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has already announced the annual examination result for the year 2023 and now students are taking admission in the Universities of Pakistan to continue their further studies and all those candidates who have completed Intermediate in the FSc Pre Medical are submitting their admission form in the Medical Colleges of the Pakistan and Shifa Medical College is among one of them which got more preference in the mind of students to get admission.
NTS National Testing Service has released Form D Entrance Test Admit Card for Shifa Tamir Millat University Islamabad. STMU will conduct the entrance test for Doctor of Pharmacy degree. So registered candidates can download exam slips from NTS website through CNIC.
NTS Test Answer Key Results 2023 Pharm D Shifa College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Islamabad
Academic Requirements for MBBS:
- The minimum academic requirements following different systems of education, to be eligible to apply, are outlined here.
Higher Secondary School Certificate
- HSSC in pre-medical group with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60%.
- Have successfully completed the MDCAT examination
Foreign System of Education
- Obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification
- HSSC or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognized in Pakistan and obtained a minimum
- of 60% marks Passed the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics in
- the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12th
- grade qualification recognized in Pakistan
- Have passed the MDCAT examination
Sallybus For Test
State of Gas and Gas Laws
Atomic Structure of Chemical Bonding
Solutions of Chemical Energy and Electrolytes
Periodic Classification of Elements
Characteristics of transition metals
Hydrogen and S Block Elements
D Block Elements
Introduction to Organic Chemistry
Chordates in Hydrocarbon Chemistry
Compounds of Alkyl Halides with Oxygen
Science of Life
Physical Laws and Their Applications
Torque, Angular Momentum and Equilibrium
Work, Energy, and Power
Harmonic Simple Motion and Sound
Patterns of Heredity and Chemical Kinetics
Light’s Electronic and Current Electricity’s Molecular Structure
Optically Geometric Magnetism
Electrical Measurement Devices
The Origin of Modern Physics
- Animal Digestion, Transportation, and Respiration
- The processes of excretion and homeostasis
- Support for Coordination and Control and locomotion
- Reproduction and Growing
- Patterns of Heredity and Genetic Variation
- The Theory of Heredity and Genetic Material Based on Chromosomes
- Structure and Chemistry of Cells and Reproduction
- Evolution Cell cycle
- Virus and Prokaryotes
- Fungi And Algae
- Tracheophytes and Bryophytes
- Angiosperms and Gymnosperms are two types of flowering plants.
- Environment and ecology
- Human beings and their Environment
The English component of the exam will mostly assess comprehension and vocabulary.
The mathematics part will feature questions on elementary and secondary school-level maths.
Fundamental concepts must be understood in order to apply fundamental information and principles.
Online Registration for Admission:
All applications for admission would be submitted ONLINE. To apply, please visit http://admissions.stmu.edu.pk and complete the straightforward registration and online application process. Please note that all students would need an email address to register and apply to the Online Admission System.
Upload These Documents When Applying Online:
- Photograph Your photo is an essential component of your application. Please carefully follow these directions
- Passport size coloured photograph with a white background
- File size and format: 1 MB and JPEG format.
- The photograph should depict a frontal, full-faced image of the subject.
- CNIC / NICOP front and rear copy or applicable Passport pages for foreign nationals.
- F.Sc Pre Medical
- HSSC / Equivalent
- Matriculation Mark Sheet/Equivalent
- Copy of MDCAT official Result
- Upload proof of the Application Fee payment: – Rs. 1000
- Applicants can pay the application fee with a FEE VOUCHER, an online transfer, or an ATM card IN PAKISTANI CURRENCY.
- Complete all the steps and print out the application fee voucher. Take the printed voucher to any branch of Habib Bank Ltd HBL and pay the fee.
- Wait patiently for the application fee voucher to be verified by the admission office. Once the fee voucher has been validated, an informational email will be sent to your registered email address.
Please note that application fees are non-refundable. Before applying, candidates must check eligibility.
Merit Calculation Formula:
The merit computation will be based on the following PMC-defined criteria:
Interviews with college instructors are a component of the admissions process. In person Interview with student & parent on the day of fee submission is Mandatory.
If an interviewer observes any psychiatric issue or special need for daily living functioning in any candidate during the interview, the candidate shall be referred to the Medical Board for further evaluation. And the final decision will be taken by the Dean/Principal of SCM after reviewing the decision of the medical board.
No exceptions will be made to this regulation.
Fee Structure for MBBS Five-year Students:
S.# Description For Local Students- MBBS
01 Yearly Tuition Fee per year
Initial charge of Rs. 1,400,000
Fee for the second year is Rs 1,470,000
Third year fees amount to Rs 1,543,500
Fourth year Rs. 1.620 million
Fifth year 1,701,000
02 Entrance Fee one time
03 Protection Refundable
04 College Fees per year
1st year Rs. 1,516,000
2nd year Rs. 28,000
3rd year Rs. 30,000
4th year Rs. 31,000
5th year Rs. 32,000
How to Check Result:
- Candidates who participated in the NTS Test must visit this website to obtain their results online.
- Candidates should click the URL provided below.
- When this link is clicked, a website will load on the screen.
- Candidates enter their CNIC number and click the search button.
- NTS Test Result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download and print the application.