Accounting Courses in Pakistan as well as the short courses which are offered in Pakistan through the institutes are mentioned here for you. The maximum duration of the Accounting short courses can be the year and a half. All the information which your require for the courses will be mentioned here for you.
In Pakistan there are many institutes who are on the of offering short courses and diploma in accounting and ﬁnance. There are many institutes who are offering these courses for you which would help you out in each way
Courses of Accounting Offered in Pakistan:
- Business &Accounting Cycles
- Inventory Management
- Debt Management
- Receivable Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Concept of Cost & Cost Accounting
- Proﬁt Planning
- Risk& Return
- Cost of Capital
- Cash ﬂowAnalysis
- Capital Budgeting
- Dividend Policy
- Lease ﬁnancing
Accounting Courses in Pakistan Short Courses Duration Institutes Eligibility Criteria Apply
The courses will lead you out for the training of the best wing which will grant you the way to the accounting field. The training methodology will be comprising of class lectures, case studies and assignments. The students have to give the best performance which will be judged by quizzes. assignments. monthly exams and a ﬁnal.
- VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY
- PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- THE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ISLAMABAD
- THE INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN
- GRAFTON COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES PAKISTAN
- INSTITUTE OF COST MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN
- Candidate must possess a bachelor‘s degree from any recognized university.
- He/she should have a minimum of two years working experience and preferably be working in an organization.
- If a candidate has passed only FA/FSC or equivalent but has more than 5 years experience.
The people will be given with all the information which they require to have for the admissions for any short course of the ACCOUNTING field. The people can get the best way of degree in this regard which will help them in each way. You just have to stay connected