Police maintains law and order situation of any country, it is responsibility of citizens to coprate with the police to maintain the peaceful environment of city and area. Sindh Police has to be complimented for its efforts to propel in to the 21st century. This is a century where every thing is happening very fast no one can predict who is right and who is wrong, people change in seconds. Through constant implementation of innovative ideas, training, performance evaluation and introspection the Sindh Police should strive to fine tune its efforts to serve the province. Details are given below about Sindh Police,
Its efforts to serve the province. The Sindh Police should continuously interact with the members of the community, by whatever means possible, so that it is able to get the feedback that is so important and necessary to make it responsive to community needs. I hope that people will enjoy visiting the website and benefit from it. I also hope that this interaction would enable the Sindh Police to improve its services.
Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2021 As An ASI SI Constable, Lady Constable Data Entry Job
The Sindh Police aims at providing equality of service delivery to the community in prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of Law and Order. It is committed to the principles of justice, equality, integrity, fairness and respect for human rights and law enforcement in conformity with international norms and best practices.
- Constables (BPS-07)
- Lady Constables (BPS-07)
|Total Positions||ASI SI Constable|
|Company Name||Sindh Police|
- For Male
- Chest should be 33” Inches x 34. 5” Inches.
- Height should be 5’ Feet x 5” Inches.
- Every candidate has to run 1600 meters in 7 minutes.
- For Female
- Every candidate has to run 800 meters in 14 minutes.
- Height should be minimum 5’ Feet.
Procedure to apply
- Application forms which are improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Candidates may download application form online
- Filled-up application form along with all compulsory documents should reach the following address.
- Applicants have to attach with application form a paid deposit slip of Rs. 150/- as Physical Test in favor of NTS.
- Those who qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 400/- separately for written test.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL.
- Physical endurance test and written test shall be conducted by NTS
Last date for applying is 8 May 2021
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.