Pakistan army is solitary of the unsurpassed armies of all times. It is well-thought-out to be the unsurpassed one with high opinion to vocation, spirited, willpower, and energy. The myth of the upgrading of the Pakistan Army is the invented story of the incarceration of Pakistan. In the vision of the actuality that its instigation from the freckled crucial point of a traditional bequest to its in close proximity grouping of a revolutionary and combat windswept ground Army it is a phase of improvement which shrubbery following its taxing and predicament, devastation and disagreement, as it progresses sadistically, with the scarcity of possessions to go onboard on its dominant years.
If you want to Army doctor after the intermediate you can admission into MBBS Course for 5 years of study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi. If you want admission to CMH Lahore you can get it. And for the job In the Pakistan army, the applicant visits our site or the Pakistan Army official site. Female candidates also apply for the Army jobs and the minimum requirement is matriculation and physical fitness also, the required height for females is 5’2”. Pakistan Army is the most power full in the World.
Pak Army Position for Female After Intermediate:
- AFNS-BSC Nursing
Join Pak Army After Intermediate For Female Requirements:
- Only females with Pakistani Nationality are eligible to apply
- Unmarried females, Widow, and Separated females can join Pak Army after intermediate
- A candidate must have passed Intermediate with FSC pre-medical with at least 50% marks
- Only females between 17 years to 25 years are eligible
- Those female candidates, who have passed their 1st year and appeared in 2nd-year exam but the result is not announced, they have to bring Hope certificate from their institute
- An intelligence test is required, which must pass an applicant to join Pak Army
- After the test, an interview will be held by GHQ, which is compulsory to clear
Pak Army Physical Requirements:
- A girl should not less than 5 feet or 152 cm
- Weight should be as per the Body Mass Index
- A medical test is required which is mandatory to pass
Join Pak Army After Intermediate For Female Registration Procedure:
If you are a woman and wanted to join Pakistan Army then you must be curious in knowing How To Join Pak Army After Intermediate For Female 2023 so the complete registration process is as follow. Pak Army announces jobs for female students two times a year through advertisements in newspapers. A female applicant can register in three different ways. Applicants are allowed to register on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. After registration, students will have to report to the test center on the date. On the test date, it is mandatory to bring the required documents. An Applicant also registers through the nearest Army selection and recruitment center. At the time of registration, a roll number slip will be issued which is mandatory to bring on the test data along with documents. It is also mandatory for candidates to sign a bond of a minimum of 10 years.
|Qualification||Age Limit||Commission Type|
|Intermediate (FA, FSC) or equivalentwith 60% marks.||17-22 YearsRelaxable as per official notification.||PMA Long Course 02 Years.Permanent Regular Commission.|
|Graduation (BA, BSC) 02 Years.Serving Pakistan Navy & PAF Personnel
are also eligible to apply.
|17-23 YearsRelaxable as per official notification.||PMA Long Course 02 Years.Permanent Regular Commission.
In Graduate Course, Training Period
would be 01 years only.
|4 Years Graduation Programme as BA (Hons), BS (Hons) OR BBA.||17-24 YearsRelaxable as per official notification.||PMA Long Course 02 Years.Permanent Regular Commission.In Graduate Course, Training Period
would be 01 years only.
|Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 YearsRelaxable as per official notification.||Permanent Regular CommissionTechnical Cadet Course.
01 Year Training at PMA after
Completing BE (Bachelor’s
of Engineering Degree.
|Serving Pak Army Soldiers||17-25 YearsRelaxable as per
|PMA Long Course 02 Years.Permanent Regular Commission.|
How to Join Pakistan Army After Inter (FA/FSc) Eligibility Criteria Application Form Apply Online
Education, in FA/FSc lowly quantity 60% marks and those students who have sheltered 60% marks or superior to in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hon) and BBA/BPA by way of 50% marks in FA/FSc are apposite to be germane in the Pakistan Army
That competitor who has a residence of area collectively with Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, quarter Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab can have a recreation of 55% marks in FA/FSc.
Those candidates who are inauguration Serving Army Soldiers having 50% marks in FA.FSc is also eligible.
- Inventive certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent. for fear that of ‘O’ level / ‘A’ level, the acquiescence of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is compulsory.
- Programmed National Identity Card for 18 years and on the crest of or Computerized Form “B” all along with Guardian’s involuntary National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for a smaller amount than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above-announced documents.
- 6 x Coloured photos decently attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Pioneering as well as three photocopies of the “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also essential for “Repeater Candidates”.
The contender is prearranged to surrender their intermediate consequence card within cooperation the certificate and detailed marks are obligatory, if the individual has completed O-levels or A-levels in that crate the equivalent is mandatory from the apprehensive board. An automated identity card is requisite for the claimant beyond 18 years or else the B forms will be desirable. 6 photographs of the candidate should be attested from the flip side of any gazette officer.
Only male and unmarried Pakistani Nationals are eligible to apply, while those individuals who hold dual nationality, should have to surrender the one other than Pakistani. Aspirants living abroad may apply by visiting their respective embassy for further details about the same.
The minimum height is 5.4″ (Five Feet and 4 inches) or 162.5 cm (Centimeters), No relaxation in height would be given. Weight is to be measured as per body mass index.
Documents Required for Registration at As & RC:
Aspirants may visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration after official announcement for batch induction and print registration slip and visit selection center on entrance test (initial test) day or alternatively visit AS & RC with the following documents.
- Matric DMC/Sanad (Original) Certificates (For “O” & “A” level equivalence certificate is mandatory to be produced).
- Intermediate F.A, F.SC Original certificate and Detailed Marks Certificates (DMC’S) for Inter Part-I and Part-II. (For “O” & “A” level equivalence certificate is mandatory to be produced).
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) for those individuals who have attained a minimum of 18 years of age, while FORM-B and Father’s/Guardian CNIC for those who fall less than 18 years of upper age.
- 8 x Photographs (Recent) duly attested by class 1 gazetted officer.
- Two sets of Photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents.
- ISSB Not recommended letter in original with 03 copies.
Ineligibility Conditions Are As:
One may not apply for registration if falling within any of the below-mentioned spikes.
- Twice “Not Recommended by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board (review Committee)”.
- Declared medically unfit by Medical or Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital MH or CMH.
- Dismissed/Withdrawn from any of the Armed Forces during training or duty because of misconduct, character, immoral activity, inefficient profile, or unsuitability.
- Individuals dismissed/removed/terminated from any other Government Job/Designation.
- Convicted by a court of law for any moral turpitude (Mare facing a trial will not disqualify an applicant).
The applicant should have conceded his intermediate by getting 70% or supplementary marks and the candidates become visible in O-levels and A-levels should have conceded Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with the bare minimum of a grade C. the students be in the right place to the northern areas and the FATA are being given the entertainment as they can be suitable with 65% marks in their matric and intermediate. You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.