Pakistan Air Force PAF receipts its choice of the finest, intelligent and brilliant mind holder young boys people in our great land. It has now developed new depths of human abilities and creativity. Together, all branches of Pakistan Air Force are delivering unprecedented serviceability rates and efficient management of all resources. Composed on the threshold of tomorrow, Pakistan Air Force remains, as the Quaid said, “Second to None” fully abreast with the requisite will and mechanism to live by its standards in the current millennium.
It is not all about aircraft or pilot, PAF makes you stand out in a number of disciplines and occupations wherein you not only earn professional efficacy but also grow personally with a sense of achievement. We provide you career according to your interest and aptitude. PAF provides you the most modern facilities, conducive environment and unmatched way of life where the best in you comes out.
Best Career in PAF How to Join Pakistan Air Force As A Commissioned Officer Airmen
Pakistan Air Force Information & Selection Centres for recruitment and test centers
- D I Khan
- GD Pilot: H.Sc./F.Sc. (Pre Engg./Pre Medical) with percentage as specified in the advertisement. H.Sc./F.Sc. (Pre Engg./Pre Medical) with percentage as specified in the advertisement. Unmarried.
- Engineering Branch: BE/B.SC Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) with 62.5% or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0. 18-30 Male (Married/ Unmarried).
- A & SD (Special Branch): BBA/BPA/BS (04 years) insecond division orBE/B.SC Engineering with62.5% or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0. 20-25 Male (unmarried)
- Information Technology: M.SC (Computer Science, IT)/MCS/BCS (Hons)/B.SC in Computer System/BCS or BSC (Computer Science) with 02 years of field experience.18-30 Male (Married/ Unmarried).
- Accounts Branch: B.COM (04 years)/BBA (04 years)/M.COM/M.BA/ACCA or ACMA/BSAccounting and Finance withminimum 2nd division. 18-30 Male (Married/Unmarried).
- Selection procedure would comprise following steps.
- Intelligence test (verbal, non-verbal).
- Academic test in relevant subjects.
- Initial medial examination and interviews at I & S centre.
- Test/Interviews at ISSB Kohat/Gujranwala/Malir/Quetta.
- Final medical examination CMB Lahore.
- Interviews by AHQ special selection board.
- Final Selection by AHQ on merit and candidates overall performance.