BDS Bachelor’s of dental surgery after which s person officially known as Dentist Dr, history of dentistry is almost as ancient as the history of humanity ,they have to study many subjects which are subjects of MBBS degree.Each of the these subjects which are mentioned below in this post should be placed either in the charge of a Professor or Associate Professor or when a Professor or Associate Professor is not available an Assistant Professor. figure out how to choose a career. Learn about your career options.
Draw on your own life experiences on jobs, classes or other opportunities that you may have particularly enjoyed. Remember, this is very personal and is all about you! Choosing a career can be very satisfying with the right help. In the relevant subject and the qualification of the teacher in charge should conform with the conditions laid down by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council also know as PMDC. Dentistry is a branch of medicine that is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, Choosing a career can be very satisfying with the right help.
BDS Career Opportunities in BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGERY Scope in Pakistan
B.D.S. Course Requirements
- Anatomy & Histology, Physiology & Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology & Microbiology, Medicine and Surgery.
- Dental Materials and Technology, Oral Anatomy, Oral Physiology, Tooth Morphology & Histology, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology, Oral Diagnosis, Oral Medicines, Prosthetics, Crown and Bridge Work, Operative/Restorative / Conservative Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontology Pedodontics, Community Dentistry, Orthodontics and Radiology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Anaesthesia, Forensic Dentistry & Toxicology Medico-Dental Ethics and Dental Practice Management
Duration of degree
|Important physical properties
|Dental amalgam alloys.
|Dental casting gold alloys.
|Stainless steel chrome cobalt alloys.
Scope for dentists
- Restore the oral health and transform the lives of their patients be independent in their careers
- Earn a good salary
- Choose from a number of career options
- Maintain a flexible lifestyle
- Shape the future of oral health care be respected members of their communities
- Exercise creativity in their daily work
- Work as part of a team
- Provide benevolent care to their communities
With an annual income well above the national norm, combined with a flexible work schedule, the dentist is allowed the privilege and ability to provide oral health care to those communities and populations that desperately lack access and affordability. You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.