University Law College Punjab University is offering admissions for session 2023. This admission announcement is for the postgraduate diploma in Law subjects. University Law College, University of Punjab, is the best and aged seat of law seeking in the homeland.
The University Law College is considered as the born place of the best legal professional in the subcontinent and has been the epitome of law heritage in Pakistan since its establishment. A number of prominent bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers, and judges of the higher and superior judiciary are alumni of the college and continue to serve the nation to the best of their abilities.
Other than training young legal professionals, the college focuses on personality development and the grooming of students into responsible citizens. University Law College PULC Admission Lahore 2023 announced and complete detail available here at this site entirestudy.com.
Students who are interested to get admission to this college in the above-mentioned programs are requested to read this post carefully. Because this post will be helpful for them to get enrollment in class without any obstacles. We will present here all the required information in this line.
This will be a proper guideline for admission seekers. The University Law College objective at steering the University of Punjab to be a leading public university in providing affordable legal education to develop a culture of thinking, research, and advocacy. Here will tell you that the last date to admission, eligibility criteria, and also the complete procedure of apply. Admission is open for the following diploma programs;
- Taxation Laws
- International Trade Laws
- Labor Laws
- Banking Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Corporate Law and Practice
- Environmental Laws
University Law College PULC Admission Lahore 2023 Postgraduate Diploma Programs
How To Apply:-
- Candidate should submit their application, together with the necessary certificates, on the prescribed form obtained from the College Office on payment.
- Dates for tests and interviews, if any, will be notified by the Principal.
- The application will be received in the College Office between 8.30 a.m. and 04.00 p.m. daily.
- Successful candidates shall pay their dues, within the prescribed time to the University New Campus Branch of HABIB BANK LIMITED after obtaining the necessary memorandum (challan) from the College Office
- A certificate of good moral character, signed by the Principal of the College last attended by him or signed by a gentleman known to the Principal of the University Law College or by a Magistrate in the district in which the candidate resides.
- The Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth.
- The intermediate certificate.
- A domicile certificate (in the case of a graduate of a University other than Punjab).
- A detailed marks certificate of the degree examination.
- A certificate from the superintendent of a recognized hostel from the candidate’s parents or guardian, indicating the applicant’s place of residence.
- Three recent passport-size photographs of the applicants.
- Photostat copy of identity card.
- The admission shall be made by the Principal, keeping in view the previous academic performance of the candidate,
- The result of the interview and test, If any, conducted by the College and
- Such other considerations as the College Council may, from time to time, determine.
Last date To Apply:-
the last date for the submission of the admission form is Expected Soon
The University Law College, being distinguished from the fact that sustainable development in the contemporary world is not possible without proper implementation of the law, is committed to impart quality legal education.