The University of Engineering and Technology Lahore (UET Lahore) has announced the registration 2023 schedule of the combined entry test for the Bachelor of Science Engineering and Engineering (BSc(E&E)) programme. The ECAT 2023 will be conducted in two phases in March and May, respectively. The first phase will include the Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering and Sustainable Development modules. Candidates who have successfully completed their A-level examination from a UET affiliated college or university are eligible to appear in the ECAT 2023 examination.
UET Combined Entrance Test ECAT
The University of Engineering and Technology Lahore has announced the ECAT 2023 Registration Test Date. Individuals who want to register for the ECAT 2023 test must apply through the University website at www.uetlahore.edu.pk by 03 March 2023 Applications received after this date will not be accepted and students will not be allowed to take the test.
Students must provide their full name, address, father’s name, mother’s maiden name, email address and phone number as well as their ECAT registration number in order to apply for the test.
They must also upload a copy of their identification card or passport with photo and signature. Applicants must also submit a scanned copy of their academic record from last semester and a school report card from last year if they are applying for admission into UET Lahore in the fall semester of 2023 or in any other semester after that.
UET Combined Entrance Test ECAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria Online Registration
What is ECAT?
ECAT stands for the Electronic Campus Admission Test. It is a national college entrance examination in Pakistan that is offered to students in grades 9-12 in high schools across the country. The test is designed to assess a student’s aptitude in mathematics, science, and English language.
To register for the ECAT test, students must first obtain an application from their school. Once the application has been submitted, students will need to register for the test through the ECAT website. The registration process can be completed in two steps: registering for the test itself and submitting your scores.
Once registered, students will need to submit their scores online by uploading their answer sheets and transcripts. Scores are valid for two years and can be used to apply to colleges across Pakistan.
How to Register for UET Combined Entrance Test ECAT?
- If you are looking to register for the ECAT test, there are a few things you need to know.
- First, make sure that you have your UET Lahore ID number and password handy.
- You can find these numbers on your registration confirmation email or on the UET Lahore website.
- Next, you will need to visit the ECAT registration website and enter in all of your information.
- It is important to note that you will need to provide both your ID number and password when registering for the test.
- Once everything is complete, hit the submit button and wait for your results!
Eligibility Criteria for UET Combined Entrance Test ECAT?
ECAT is an online examination for admission into graduate programs in engineering at public universities in Pakistan. To be eligible to take the ECAT test, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time student in a degree program in engineering at a public university in Pakistan.
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree from a recognized university in Pakistan.
- You must have obtained a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in your undergraduate degree program in engineering.
- Registration start from: January 16, 2023.
- Registration deadline: March 03, 2023
- Date of the ECAT Test: 10 and 11 March 2023.
- For more information, please visit our website.
If you are looking for a way to prepare for the UET Lahore’s ECAT Test, then this guide is for you. In this article, we will provide all the necessary information on how to register for the test and what to expect. We also have a video tutorial that will help you with some of the more difficult questions on the test. So whether you are new to ECAT or just need a refresher, check out our guide!
UET Lahore Entry take a look at Pattern
The Test would be of Intermediate level. It will be presented in the following combinations:
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry;
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science;
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics and
- Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology.
- Intermediate-qualified candidates are counseled to pick a mixture in accordance to their Intermediate subjects’ combination. DAE-qualified candidates have the choice to select either: (1) Physics, Mathematics,
- English & Chemistry; Or (2) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science