Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZABMU Admission 2023
If you want to know how to apply and get admissions into Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad? If so, read this article; it has all the details you want. Do you want to know the merit list for admission in MBBS, DPT, and Nursing admissions at Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad? The merit list for admission to SZABMU, which is based on the performance of Pakistani students, is shared with you in this post.
SZBMU Islamabad MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023 are announced in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad being the admitted University invites applications for admissions in the first year of MBBS and BDS programmes in the following public sector Medical and Dental Colleges under the control of the Federal Government.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZABMU Admission 2023 Application Deadline Eligibility Criteria
Last Date 15 December 2023.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply ONLINE through the SZABMU website www.szabmu.edu.pk and click the link Admissions in Public Sector Medical & Dental Colleges.
- Candidate registration on the website is required before submitting an online application.
- All required information must be entered by applicants in the application form.
- As needed, upload the scanned papers.
- Applicants must submit separate applications for each programmes Medical & Dental.
- The processing cost must be paid in HBL Bank using a challan form.
- Both the MBBS and BDS processing fees are Rs. 3000 each.
- The payment is not transferable.
- The application form cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- Read all instructions carefully in the advertisement and during the online application.
For local students only, there is a fee structure. Fee structure for Overseas Pakistanis, Pakistanis holding Foreign Nationality and for International students are different. You can get the fee schedule for international and overseas seats directly from the university admission office.
- Minimum 60% marks 660/1100 in HSSC Pre-Medical or 12th Grade Equivalent qualification with subjects of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics / Mathematics
- MDCAT test pass with 55% marks for MBBS and 45% marks for BDS.
- The repeat applicants who passed the MDCAT in 2021 and have a pass certificate with a score of 65% on the MDCAT may apply for admissions to MBBS or BDS for the academic year 2023–2023.
The entrance weighting formula is as follows.
50% nationwide MDCAT
40% for FSc Pre-Medical or HSSC equivalent
10% for SSC, Matricula, or Equivalent
- There is no need to submit a printed copy of your application to the university because the entire application procedure is online.
- Any applicant who does not meet the requirements will not be given consideration for admission, it should be emphasised.
- Candidates who identify themselves as Haifz-e-Quran must attach a scanned copy of their Hifz Certificate from their registered Madrasa. The applicant must show up for the Hifz-e-Quran test administered by SZABMU.
- Applicants applying on disabled quota seats must furnish disability certificate and other relevant document before Medical
- Examination Board of SZABMU. Public or private medical practitioner certificates will not be taken into consideration.
- Applications that are incomplete or insufficient will not be considered.
- Once filed, an application is considered complete.
- Original scanned documents must be uploaded in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format, with a file size per document that must not exceed 512KB.
- In order to facilitate timely completion of the admission process, the chosen applicant must pay their fee (after securing a position in the merit list) by the due date. If they fail to do so, the provisional admission will be deemed cancelled and the next applicant on the waiting merit list will be offered admission.
- Any provisional admission that has not had the student’s credentials validated will be revoked by the university.
- If a student’s secondary school diploma, high school diploma, or degree is discovered to have been falsified, they are prohibited from applying to any medical or dental colleges in Pakistan in the future, and their admission will be revoked.
- There won’t be any separate call letters sent out for placement, interviews, etc. All such information will be available on the official website of SZABMU www.szabmu.edu.pk till the completion of admission process.