The Quaid e Azam University (QAU) is one of the most prestigious universities in Pakistan and has always been a top choice for students looking to pursue higher education. With so many amazing programs to choose from, it can be tough choosing which one to apply to. In this article, we’ll take a look at the eligibility criteria for the admission 2023 at QAU, so that you can make an informed decision about which program is right for you!
The Quaid e Azam University has now opened the admission 2023 to all programs. The Quaid-i-Azam University is offering degrees in these disciplines/ Faculties; Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Medicine (Affiliated). Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here.
Merit Based Admission
- Admission will be granted on a merit basis. QAU is the top listed university of Pakistan and also has a name in world categories. Quaid E Azam University QAU Admission 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria.
- Applications are invited from the admission seekers who possess at least a second class degree or certificate which is HEC recognized. You are advised to apply before the last date because after the last date no candidate will be entertained admission.
- Quaid-i-Azam University (once named Islamabad University) was established in July 1967 under the Act of National Assembly and started teaching and research programs for Ph.D. and MPhil degrees. It was, however, gradually and later decided to offer Master’s, graduate, and now undergraduate programs.
- The University, for its international repute, faculty, and programs, attracts many foreign students although it offers admission to a measured number of students from all regions of the country as it is a federal public sector university.
Quaid E Azam University QAU Admission 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:-
- The Admission Data Summary Sheet can be downloaded from the QAU website (click here to download ), along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2115/-. Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus.
- The applicants are advised to deposit the amount in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favor of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other requisite documents; otherwise, the application will not be entertained.
- The Detailsed Admission Data Summary Sheet along with all relevant attested documents can be sent by Post/Courier at the following address: –
- Applicants must possess a bachelor or equivalent degree (14-years) at least in the second division (45% marks) from HEC recognized university.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the QAU Prospectus available online at the QAU website ) as a pre-requisite for admission to the subject seeking admission.
- An applicant must pass an entry test with at least 40% marks, (if required) for the subject seeking admission.
- The subjects for which the entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
Last Date for Admission in QAU
Last date for admission is vary according to programs offered by the university.
Last Date for BS and Lateral Entry is 20 January 2023.
Last date for MS/Mphil and Ph.D Programs is 03 February 2023.
Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for admission to Undergraduate Programme (Fall Semester-2020) in the following subjects. A person holding HSSC (Intermediate Certificate) is eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Programme.
The interviewee with Bachelor’s degrees challenging supplementary than 2 years length after intermediates such as BBA, B. Sc. (Hons), B. C. S. three years and B. Ed. or competent degrees’ viz. MBBS, B. Sc. Engg. B. E. B. Sc. (Pharmacy) Agriculture, Marine Technology, and Naval Sciences are moreover permitted for admission to M. Sc.
Program question to the situation that they will not circumstance any exclusion/comparative in the programs of studies or duration of studies. The important dates will be displayed here. As soon it will be updated. The merit list will be updated soon
What is Quaid E Azam University?
Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU) is a public research university located in Islamabad, Pakistan. Established in 1988, the university has since then grown into one of the leading universities of Pakistani higher education system with a strong international orientation and excellent academic record. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in humanities, sciences, engineering and management disciplines. The QAU offers admission to its students through an entrance examination followed by an interview.
Admission requirements for Quaid E Azam University
If you are looking to apply for admission into Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU), here are some of the requirements that you may need to meet:
1. You should have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. You must also be a citizen of Pakistan. If you are not a citizen of Pakistan, you may be able to obtain citizenship through means such as marrying a Pakistani citizen or being born in Pakistan.
3. You should have passed either the 10th or 11th grade in government/private schools in Pakistan. If you have not completed these grades, you will need to take the preparatory classes before applying for admission into QAU. These classes can be taken at any accredited educational institution in Pakistan.
4. You should have scored at least 50% on the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent examination in English and Mathematics (or their corresponding subjects). If your score falls below this threshold, we recommend that you retake these examinations before applying for admission into QAU.
5. You should also provide evidence of having participated in extracurricular activities and community service during your high school years. This can include writing letters of recommendation, undertaking interviews with faculty members, and providing proof of financial support from family or friends who will vouch for your character and motivation to pursue an academic career.
Applicants should know
- As per the eligibility criteria, the candidates must have obtained a minimum of 25% in their respective secondary schools’ final examinations or equivalent.
- Candidates with disabilities should also satisfy the same eligibility criterion and must produce a certificate from a government recognized body stating that they are physically and mentally challenged.
- Furthermore, students who have attained 55% marks in their intermediate level examination or equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission into Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU).
- However, candidates seeking admission into QAU should first secure an offer letter from a recognized university or institution.
- The Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU) is a public university located in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. The QAU was established in 1996 through the amalgamation of two older universities the University of Punjab and the University of Sindh. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in various disciplines.
- Applications for admission into the QAU are accepted through a selective process based on certain eligibility criteria. Applicants must have obtained at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 out of 4 in their last academic year, passed an entrance test comprising general knowledge and mathematics questions, and shown evidence of superior performance in either mathematics or science subjects.
- If you are interested in studying at the Quaid-e-Azam University, make sure you submit your application form as soon as possible. The deadline for applications is generally January 15th each year, but check the website for specific deadlines for different courses.
Modified Date 12/1/2023.