National Defense University Islamabad Admission 2023
National Defense University Islamabad is now accepting applications for the academic year 2023. Applications are invited for 2023 Admissions in BS4 Years, BS through Bridging Semester, M.Phil, MSPM & Ph.D at Faculty of Contemporary Studies FCS degree programmes. NDU offers twice-yearly admission Spring & Fall. According to the NDU university’s qualifying requirements, admission will be granted. Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate from IBCC & HEC. If you are are interested to take admission in National Defense University than apply before the last date. And to know the latest updates regarding eligibility criteria fee structure program offered by university and other detail in detail please read this article carefully.
To learn more about National Defense University NDU Islamabad Admission 2023, visit the website Online application form and other information. Do not forget to Apply before the last date 12 December 2023.
National Defense University Islamabad Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Last Date 12 December 2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for following Undergraduate Bachelor degree Programs.
- BS degree in Conflict & Peace Studies
- Government and public policy
- leadership and management studies all count as BS degrees.
- BS degree in International Relations
BS degree in Strategic Studies
All interested candidates can check the latest fee structure per semester for all programmes from the prospectus. You can see the fee structure online by going to the official website. Fee structure of the National Defense University is vary according to the programmes offered by university. The fee schedule varies each department as well.
All interested candidates can download the online admission form, fee structure and advertisement from this page easily given below. The entry test merit lists and waiting lists are displayed simultaneously in premises of National Defense University Islamabad
How to Apply
- Admissions are advertised in local newspapers/ NDU Official website for respective session Spring/Fall.
- Candidates must complete an application form that is available online at the NDU website available on opening of admissions.
System generated login & password is sent to the applicant’s email, through which they access login to the Online Admission System.
- The Candidate must create login ID with valid Email address to apply.
After completing the Online Application form, candidates must upload Soft copy of the documents along with the original receipt of admission processing fee.
For BS Programs Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants are be required to appeared before GAT for MPhil or PhD only, NDU Entry Test for BS/ MPhil / PhD & for interview for BS /MPhil/PhD as per the advertised schedule.
- The NDU or NTS GAT must be passed in order to be considered for an MS or MPhil. Those who have a valid/passed result for
- NTS-GAT are not required to appear in NDU GAT as per scheduled dates.
- Passing NDU GAT is mandatory for PhD candidates. Those applying for PhD in IR/LMS only having valid/passed result of NTS
- GAT are not required to give NDU GAT as per scheduled dates.
- Merit will be determined as per published Merit Determination Criteria.
- Merit list shall be published after test & interview as per scheduled dates published in Newspaper as well as on NDU Official website.
- Selected students will be issued with offer letter/ Fee Challan vide e-mail. Fee shall be submitted within given time only failing which the student will be considered disqualified from the entire Merit List and name shall not be included in any forthcoming merit list.
- Each student accepted based on merit is required to enroll in all of the required courses for the semester.Bs Program Eligibility
- Requirements HSSC/A Levels or Equivalent
- Candidates who are awaiting results may apply for admission.
- Admission confirmation shall be made on the production of complete result of HSSC/A levels.
- If a criteria is not met, the entrance will be cancelled.
- Entrance Exam Attendance is Required
- Participation in the interview is required.
- GAT is obscene
For MS and Mphil
- BS 4 Years or equivalent Min. 16 years of education in relevant discipline from HEC recognized institution with minimum 2nd division in Annual System or 2.5 CGPA in Semester System in the last degree
On the NDU website, a list of pertinent disciplines is given.
- Candidates must present an MA, MSc, BS degree if applicable.
- Candidates who submit a last degree that has been attested by HEC will receive precedence.
- NDU-GAT Valid Result of NTS-
- GAT social Science.
- Taking the entry test is required
- Participation in the interview is required.