Applications to the Institute of Business Administration 2023 are now open for postgraduate and undergraduate programs. The registration 2023 process for online applications has started. It is now simple for anyone who is interested to fill out and submit the request form on the internet. To complete the application online, the applicant must first sign into or sign-up through the university’s website.
It is the Institute of Business Administration is an independent institution located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The IBA was founded as early as 1955 and was founded as a result of the Pakistani government with technical support. This makes it the oldest institution of commerce outside North America offering an MBA degree. Find out more online about the closing date for acceptance at IBA Karachi, visit the Institute of Business Administration IBA Karachi Apply online, fill out an application form, admissions guide, and much more.
Institute Of Business Administration IBA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria Application Procedure
IBA MBA Admission 2023
- However, you can look through IBA Admission Guide and Academic Calendar. IBA Admission Guide as well as the Academic Calendar for postgraduate and undergraduate admissions for all programs. So for more information, visit our website regularly.
- IBA Spring/Fall Admission Schedule Online Registration fees structure, eligibility criteria the Merit list, entry test Prospectus and Entry Test Schedule. Ranking, Scholarship, Faculty Prospectus, Hostel and the course schedule.
- The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) was the very first Pakistani university to grant an undergraduate liberal arts four-year degree. The academic year at the university is comprised of the two normal semesters (autumn and the spring).
- Undergraduate programs comprise of BBA as well as BS (Economics and Social Sciences Accounting, Economics as well as Finance) programs, and graduate programs comprise of MBA MS-CS, MS Economics, MS, MS Mathematics, and MS Islamic. So Includes Executive Masters in Banking and Business Administration.
- The IBA offers the postgraduate diploma or Ph.D. In Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Mathematics. In the present, IBA is one of the top and most respected institutions in Pakistan and is well recognized for its business programs.
Last Date 03 February 2023.
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate or equivalent examination from any school or college in Sindh in the annual exam between 2021 and 2022 or 2023.
- The candidate must have attained minimum 60 percent or higher scores in their annual exam.
- B.E Students who are interested in Electrical Engineering and BS Mathematics program must have passed Intermediate in Pre-Engineering on the annual test.
- Applications for free downloads can be downloaded on this website.
- Formularies are accessible at Admission Office Sukkur IBA, Airport Road, Sukkur
- Candidates who are eligible (as as per the eligibility requirements) are informed about the aptitude test, which was held on the 16th April 2021.
- Test Centers will be announced shortly in accordance with the proportion of applications coming from a certain area e.g. Karachi, Hyderabad, etc.
- The aptitude test consists of four parts: English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and I.Q. test.
- The list of candidates who have been successful is displayed on the website and on notice boards in accordance with the Sukkur IBA’s approved policy. IBA.
- The selected candidates are admitted to a period of six months called the ‘Foundation Session during which they be taught in depth in the areas of English Mathematics, English General Knowledge, Computer, and Economics/Physics.
- Those students who secure 2.2 GPA / 72% marks in the foundation semester enrolled/admitted in regular programs like BBA, BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering / Information Technology, B.E – Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication/Electronics/Power and Energy/Computer System, BS – Mathematics, and B. Ed – Hons Elementary.