The entry test dates and schedule are available here for DI Khan Qurtuba University. DI Khan Qurtuba University admission procedure 2021 details are mentioned below which will not fail to guide you for your entry test sample papers and test pattern. The fee structure details are also with us for the programs offered by DI Khan Qurtuba University.
Qurtuba University of Science and Information Technology DI Khan Fee Structure details are also with us. Every student will pay admission, tuition, and other fees/dues (as prescribed by the University from time to time) at the time of registration, and at the start of each semester.
The University has the discretion to review and increase the University fee, charges, etc at any time without the parent’s or student’s consent. The Additional fee for the thesis/dissertation/internship/ project for Master Programs will be charged separately.
DI Khan Qurtuba University Entry Test 2021 Schedule and Dates Test Pattern Sample Papers Fee Structure
Programs of Management Sciences
- BBA Honors
- MBA 2 years
- MBA Executive
- MPhil Economics
- BS Commerce
- BS Economics
- MSc Economics
- MPhil Management Sciences
- Ph.D. Management Sciences
Programs of Sciences and IT
- BS Mathematics
- BS Computer Science
- BS zoology
- BS Botany
- MSc Physics
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Computer Science
- MS Mathematics
- MPhil Botany
- Ph.D. Computer Science
Programs of Linguistics & Literature
- BS English
- M.Phil Urdu
- MA English
- Ph.D. English
Programs of Teachers Education
- B.Ed Honors
- E.Ed for 1.5 and 2.5 years
- MPhil Education
- Ph.D. Education
Programs of Political Science & International Relations
- BS Political Science
- MA Political Science
- BS International Relations
- MA International Relations
- MPhil in Political Science
- MPhil in International Relations
- Ph.D. in International Relations
- Ph.D. in Political Science
Programs of Islamic Studies
- MPhil in Islamiat
- Ph.D. in Islamic Studies
Programs of Law
- LLB of 5 years (D.I Khan Campus Only)
Programs of Engineering
- BSC in Civil Engineering
- BSC in electrical engineering
- BSC in civil engineering technology
- BSC in electrical engineering technology
Every student will pay admission, tuition, and other fees/dues (as prescribed by the University from time to time) at the time of registration, and at the start of each semester. The University has the discretion to review and increase the University fee, charges, etc at any time without the parent’s or students’ consent. Additional fees for the thesis/dissertation/internship/ project for Master Programs will be charged separately.
The Documents required for admission are as follows:
- Photocopies of the certificates of examinations passed
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Three passport size photographs
- Migration certificate (Original) in the case of students who have passed the last qualifying examination from any Board/University of Pakistan.
- Domicile Certificate.
- NOC from the employer in case of a serving candidate
- Every student (having minimum 2nd Division) desirous to seek admission in Bachelor and Master Program at Qurtuba University will have to qualify for test and interview.
- For MS/M. Phil minimum 50% marks in the annual system (2.50 CGPA out of 4.0) is required for admission except for M.Phil English.
- For Ph.D. Program a minimum of 3 CGPA is required.
Submitting incomplete, false, or misleading information is a justifiable ground of denial for admission and removal from the University rolls, at any time. To submit the applications carefully and get the admissions right in time.
The last date to submit an application is 30 September 2021
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.