Are you looking for a new challenge? DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is currently looking for talented individuals to join their team! This medical institute offers contract positions on a full-time basis, and the benefits package is definitely worth considering. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, be sure to read on! DG Khan Medical College is offering a contract position for 2023 in the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology. The Institute is committed to providing world-class medical care to the people of DG Khan. Interested candidates are required to have an MBBS from a recognized university and must be medical graduates by January 2016.
Are you looking for a new job? Check out our latest job openings and get your career on track!
Introduction: With so many companies struggling to find qualified employees, it’s no wonder that one in five jobs in the US is now vacant. But don’t despair – there are plenty of ways to get into the workforce and find your dream job. In this article, we’ll introduce you to some of the best resources available online to help you find a new job.
DG Khan Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2023
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is all set to hire new professionals in the field of cardiology. The institute has already started the process of recruitment and is looking for candidates who are passionate about cardiology and have a good background in the medical field. They are also looking for candidates who can work together as a team and have excellent communication skills.
DG khan Institute Of Cardiology Jobs 2023 Application Process Last Date Eligibility Criteria
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is a premier healthcare facility that provides high-quality medical care to the people of DG Khan. The institute offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiac care. The institute employs a highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing superior care to its patients.
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiac care. The institute employs a highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing superior care to its patients. The staff at the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which allows for quick and easy access to medical assistance when needed.
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is an excellent place to work and offers competitive salary and benefits packages that include insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and other benefits. If you are looking for a rewarding career in cardiology, the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology should be your first choice!
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is a government-funded research institute located in the city of DG Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The institute was established in 1995 and offers a number of courses and programs in cardiology.
To apply for a position at the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology, applicants should first visit the institute’s website and complete an online application form. Applicants must also submit a resume, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a medical certificate. All applications are subject to review by the institute’s recruitment committee.
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology employs a number of full-time and part-time staff members. Positions available at the institute include research associate, assistant professor, lecturer, and doctorate candidate. salaries for positions at the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology range from PKR 15000 to 25000 per month.
Job seekers can explore DG Khan Institute of Cardiology’s job opening at its official website. The institute has a wide range of job opportunities in the medical, health and related fields. DG Khan Institute of Cardiology offers a competitive salary package along with other benefits like healthcare insurance, leave benefits and a retirement plan.
To apply for any of the available positions at DG Khan Institute of Cardiology, candidates need to submit their resume online. Candidates should also specify the position they are applying for and attach their relevant qualifications. Applicants who are selected for an interview will be required to undergo a medical examination before they can be offered a job.
Benefits DG khan institute of cardiology jobs
- DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is one of the leading institutes in Pakistan with a rich history and tradition. It was founded in 1986 and is currently situated in DG Khan. The institute offers excellent medical care to the patients, along with various other facilities such as libraries, conference halls, laboratories and a pharmacy.
- The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology also has a well-equipped hospital which can accommodate up to 300 patients at any given time. The hospital consists of 20 wards, each with a respective team of doctors and nurses. In addition to this, the hospital also has a intensive care unit that can cater to patients requiring round-the-clock care.
- Since its inception, DG Khan Institute of Cardiology has performed many groundbreaking surgeries that have improved the lives of many people across Pakistan. Some recent examples include the successful treatment of heart failure and coronary artery disease. Consequently, the institute enjoys a high reputation among both locals and foreigners alike.
- Apart from providing top-notch medical care, DG Khan Institute of Cardiology also offers various other benefits such as free education for all its employees and their children, generous maternity leave policies, and numerous other perks. All in all, DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is an excellent place to work and provides great opportunities for career growth.
How to Apply?
To apply for DG Khan Institute of Cardiology jobs, you must go through the institute’s website. The website has a job application form that you must complete. After completing the form, you will need to upload your resume and other supporting documents. You will also be asked to answer questionnaires about your experience and skillset. If you are selected for an interview, you will need to attend a meeting with the hiring manager.
Eligibility Criteria dg khan institute of cardiology jobs
The eligibility criteria for the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology jobs are as follows:
- Candidates must have a MBBS from a recognized university
- They must also possess an excellent background in medicine and have at least five years of experience as a medical professional.
- The candidates must also be registered with the Medical Council of Pakistan.
If you are interested in applying for the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology jobs, make sure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria listed above. The institute is looking for highly qualified doctors who will provide quality medical care to its patients.
Dg khan institute of cardiology jobs Last Date
The last date to apply for the DG Khan Institute of Cardiology Jobs is 20 January 2023.
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology invites applications for the following vacant positions:
- Associate Professor, Full Time
- Assistant Professor, Part Time
- Lecturer, Full Time
- Lecturer, Part Time
- Senior Research Fellow, Full Time
- Senior Research Fellow, Part Time
- Trainee Registrar Cardiology, Full Time
- Trainee Registrar Cardiology, Part Time
- Medical Officer-I/Gynae/Oncology, Full Time
- Medical Officer-I/Gynae/Oncology, Part Time
The DG Khan Institute of Cardiology is looking for qualified and experienced doctors in the following specialties:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Candidates should have a MBBS from a recognised university, and be registered with the Pakistan Medical Board (PMB). For more information, please visit the institute’s website.