Mohammad Ali Jinnah University is a confidential university first and foremost positioned within Karachi, Sindh, and Islamabad Punjab Pakistan. The university, in addition, activates a supplementary university grounds in Islamabad. Muhammad Ali Jinnah MAJU University Admission 2022. Mohammad Ali Jinnah University MAJU Islamabad has announced its Admission 2022 for the various programs BBA/MBA, BS/MS Engineering, PhD so you can get its Registration Form online and its Eligibility, Entry Test Schedule as well.
Admission Fall 2023
Our globe these days is in a situation of fluctuation. Information Technology has misrepresented practically all facets of our lives; in addition to an ever embryonic business setting affects every and every one of us. In organize to maintain swiftness by way of this remorseless change; we be obliged to continue to get hold of the skills as well as acquaintance to hold in your arms the modernization that surrounds the international country. MAJU University Admission 2022 Eligibility criteria and application form and registrations are provided.
The University proffer admissions in a numeral of Undergraduate as well as Graduate programs within different obedience. MAJU University Admission 2022 Entry test 2023. Each and every one the programs to be had are qualified / standard by means of the HEC / PEC.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah MAJU University Admission 2022 BBA MBA BS MS Engineering PhD Registration Form Eligibility and Entry Test
The Admissions Department machinery above the administration of the Controller of Examinations. Admissions to unlike programs are accessible in the descend and spring semesters (twice a year), frequently within the months of June as well as December. CUST which was known as MAJU few tears ago CUST University Admission 2022 has been announced.
The university tender undergraduate, post-graduate in addition to doctoral studies programs, with a brawny importance on business management, applied sciences, engineering, in addition to computer science. It is one of the peak foundation of higher education in the realm, and is programmed in the peak ten universities for “all-purpose grouping” by means of the HEC, as of 2023
PERMISSION IS SUPPORT ON:
- Precedent Academic Confirmation.
- Recital in Admission Test / GAT.
- Interview (If Required)
Admission and Entry Test Schedule 2023
|Admission Announcement||Sunday||expected soon|
|Last Date to Receive Application Forms||Thursday||expected soon|
|Merit List Announcement (On Website)||Tuesday||expected soon|
|Dispatch Offer Letter
|MS Cases Consideration||Friday & Saturday||expected soon|
|Interviews (PhD Only)||Tuesday & Wednesday||expected soon|
|Dispatch Offer Letter (MS / PhD)||Friday||expected soon|
|Last Date to Deposit Dues(1st Installment)||Friday||expected soon|
|First Day Of The Semester
(For Intake Fall 2023)
|Last Date For Full Fee Refund||Saturday||expected soon|
|Last Date For 50% Fee Refund||Saturday||expected soon|
MAJU University Admission 2022 BBA MBA, BS MS Registration Form Eligibility & Entry Test The university tender undergraduate, post-graduate in addition to doctoral studies programs, with a brawny importance on business management, applied sciences, engineering, in addition to computer science.
- Details the below admission form.
- Print the form and fill it.
- Please visit the admission department along with your admission form, 3 passport size photographs, original and photocopies of certificates, degree, marks sheets and CNIC.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000/= as testing fee at the time of submitting the documents
- Obtain information from the Admissions Office or website.
- Get a prospectus from the Admissions Office.
- All applications must be filled out and deposited at the Admissions Office within the deadlines for each semester (check the dates and deadlines for each session from the Admissions Office or website).
- All applications must have attested copies of relevant documents attached, especially degrees and/or certificates of higher education completed before applying to any program at MAJU.
- Obtain a date for the written test and interview.
- Final lists of successful candidates will be displayed on a specified date and intimations will be sent to the student’s mailing address.
- After receipt of the admission letter, deposit the admission fee and fee for the first semester.
- A roll number will be issued to each student and a Student ID card will be made.
- Students are required to come to the Orientation Seminar on the given date.
- Classes will commence as per schedule.
- BS Engineering programs require a minimum of 60% marks in FSc in Pre-Engg (Physics, Chemistry & Maths). Candidates with relevant DAE may apply for admission on reserved seats.
- BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering and BS Mathematics programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FA/FSc/DAE or equivalent.
- BS BioSciences / Bioinformatics / BS Biotechnology / BS Microbiology programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FSc/FA/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Accounting & Finance and BBA programs require a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- MBA (Regular) and MBA (Professional) programs require a minimum 45% marks in a 14 year Bachelor’s degree. MBA Professional (2.5 years) program also requires professional work experience.
- MS and MBA (Graduate) programs require a relevant 16-year degree with CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks.
- Ph.D. programs require an MS/MPhil degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks.
The students must stay connected with the site. There are many details mentioned here. The people must read all the details and apply accordingly. The updates will be given here. The updated details will be given here. So stay connected.