Jinnah Medical And Dental College JMDC Admission 2023
Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi admission 2023 has been announced and all the candidates can submit admission before the last date that will announce as soon. So, all the candidates can apply online. Further, when they will announce the proper admission schedule then we will update all students who are seeking for admission can apply before the last date. Students can apply for the Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission 2023 Last Date is available.
The JMDC seeks candidates who are self-motivated and confident in their aspiration to become physicians in the future. So if you are among those candidates who have been qualified for their previous studies with pre-Medical subjects and now want to grow their future with medical sciences to be a good doctor in the future then this is the time to plan about your admission to 2023 in Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi.
Jinnah Medical And Dental College JMDC Admission 2023 Fee Structure Last Date
Last Date: 30 November 2022.
Here on this page, you will get all admission-related information like admission schedule and eligibility also the date for submission of your admission form for MBBS and BDS programmes.
Jinnah Medical and Dental College is offering admission 2022 in the following medical programmes.
Doctor of Medicine Bachelor in Surgery MBBS
Bachelor in Dental Surgery BDS
Jinnah Medical And Dental College Fee Structure
JMDC is affiliated with the University of Karachi, whose graduates are awarded MBBS, BDS, and pharm.D degrees. You may submit the application until the deadline. Any application submitted that will be put into the admission process after the closing date will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
Pay the Application Registration Fee Rs 1000Through online transfer of fees
- By printing voucher from the portal, depositing cash in bank and uploading the receipt in the portal.
Receive an email when the registration fee has been accepted.
- Log into Admissions Portal to complete your Application Profile and upload any required documents
- After entering all required information and uploading any necessary documents, read the “Terms and Conditions” section. Check the box to consent.
- To submit your application, please click “Submit” In the upper right corner of the portal is a button displaying the application’s status.
- If it has not changed from red to green, then your application has not been submitted and you need to make sure you have followed all above steps correctly.
- Applicants have until December 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. to apply and upload all necessary materials. The portal will be closed at 17:00
- Only applications which have been submitted and meet the eligibility requirements and have uploaded supporting documents by the deadline will be included in the Final Merit List.
- Applicants to both MBBS and BDS programmes MUST submit separate applications. Separate merit lists will be made for MBBS and BDS. If you apply for only one programme (ie BDS) and you decide later that you would like MBBS, you cannot be offered a seat even if your merit is higher than students on that merit list if you have not applied for MBBS programme.
- Candidates must log in to the JMDC website and Admissions Portal in order to check their position on the merit list and adhere to any other instructions.
The evaluation of merit will be as follows:
- MBBS: 50% MDCAT Score + 40% HSC/Equivalent + 10% SSC/Equivalent
- BDS: 50% MDCAT Score + 40% HSC/Equivalent + 10% SSC/Equivalent
- DPT: 100% HSC score + Interview
- A Special Provisional list for students with delayed FSc & A Level results will be maintained. These candidates must enter “00” in the portal’s HSc marks field and upload their admit card. When exam results are received, please email [email protected] a scanned copy along with your Admit Card number.
- If you encounter any issues, please email [email protected] Use your unique Applicant # assigned during registration whenever corresponding with the College.
Admission will be granted to those candidates who meet the requirements. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
- The Intermediate with Medical Sciences, i.e. F. Sc pre-Medical or equivalent Science Subjects, must be passed.
- Candidates must earn a minimum of 60 percent on the Intermediate exam.
A-Level or international applicants with a high school diploma from a U.S. institution must receive IBCC approval for admission.