International Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2023
Abbottabad International Medical College Admission has announced is open for session 2023. operations are open to Original scholars, scholars from Pakistan who are overseas and International students applying for the undergraduate Bachelor’s degree programs. Interested applicants are advised that Abbottabad International Medical College Admission is now open, and you can submit your operation as soon as possible. A detailed operation procedure for Pakistanis from the original and overseas and transnational scholars and eligibility criteria. How to apply online and contact details are handed in the official advertisement for the institute below.
Here you will get all the information regarding International Medical College Admission, Its Eligibility Criteria, Fee structure, Merit formula, Entry Test . Selection Procedure, Admission Rules and Regulations. If you are eligible than must apply before the last date 10 January 2023.
International Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2023 Registration Fee Structure Selection Procedure
Entry Test and Selection Procedure
To determine merit for admission an entry test is held for the scholars belonging to the businesses where central entry test isn’t obligatory.
The entry test is an objective type test of multiple- choice questions in the subject of English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. There are 110 questions, 25 each from the below questions. For each questions, 4 possible answers are given. The seeker selects one answer. Every correct answer scores 4 marks and for every wrong answer one mark is subtracted. A blank reply carries no marks. Marks gained in the entry test,F.Sc, Matriculation and interview have the following weight age toward accessing entry test merit.
Pre Medical 30
Central entry test 30
Aptitude interview/ test 30
- The admission selection commission is chaired by the star.
- The admission selection commission has discretion to refuse admission to any seeker who’s its view is infelicitous or doubtful to profit form the institution.
- The decision of the admission selection commission shall be final and list and inarguable in any court of law.
Aspirants seeking admission in the MBBS must have passed the intermediate Certificate, F.Sc. Pre-Medical of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or of university in Pakistan in the first division securing least 660 marks i.e. 60 or above marks. scholars seeking admissions who retain a qualification from foreign university or council/ academy, which in compass and standard is set up original to the F.Sc.
- Pre-Medical examination of Pakistan, similar as the British GCE, “ A ” situations or the American/ Canadian High School Examination etc. are also eligible to apply.
- parity of foreign qualification with the secondary academy instrument F.Sc is judged by the inter-Board commission of president; sector H-8/4, Islamabad.
- It’ll be the responsibility of the operation to gain original instrument form the inter board commission of president, Islamabad. Original instrument of such a seeker won’t be accepted if he she has not studied the subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and
- English in his/ her 11th and 12th times of studies. In case there’s no citation of the marks in the instrument of the seeker issued by the inter board commission of president Islamabad, the conversion of marks will be assessed and decided by the Admission Selection Committee of the College.
- After the council entry test, successful shortlisted aspirants are called for interview by the Admission Selection Committee.
Admission will be provisional. All particulars, instruments or any other documents submitted with the admission form will be subject to verification.
- Any seeker whose documents are set up to be incorrect or forged in any way or whose authentication is doubtful, won’t be granted admission or struck off from the council rolls indeed if the seeker has been granted admission.
- A pupil can be removed form course of his/ her studies if incorrect or wrong documents are set up to have been submitted by such a seeker or his/ her parents or guardian at the time of admission. No show cause notice will be necessary for such an action under this rule, nor would the star or any other authority be liable for damage for any action taken under this rule.
- The admission figure, education figure and other pretenses won’t be refunded to those scholars whose admission has been cancelled or who leave the council for any other reason whatsoever.
- Admission will automatically close, 60 days after the launch of the academic session.
aspirants reporting for interview/ admission should rather be a accompanied by their parents. In case both the parents have expired their real elder family/ family bring their identity cards or the dupe of their parent’s identity card if they’re lower than 18 times of age.
How To Apply Online for Abbottabad International Medical College Abbottabad Online Admissions 2023
Interested aspirants are informed that Abbottabad International Medical College, Abbottabad admissions are open and you can submit the application at the foremost time. Detailed operation Process for original, overseas Pakistanis and transnational scholars, Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online for Admissions and communicate details are mentioned in the institute’s official announcement below and can also be set up online at official websiteaimi.edu.pk
- aspirants must attach with the operation form attested photocopies of the following instruments.
- Detailed Marks Certificate of the Examination, on the base of which admission is sought. F.Sc Premedical original examination.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination, Matriculation
- National Identity Card where available or dupe of father’s National identity card. For Foreign and overseas applicants a
- photocopy of the first two runners of their passports.
fireside/ hearthstone instrument.
- Character instrument from the head of institution most lately attended by the aspirant.
- Scholars seeking admission on the base of B.Sc, detailed marks instrument of B.Sc and F.Sc examination as well.
- Overseas Pakistani and foreign campaigners from USA, Canada and UK should submit a dupe of the High School Certificate affect and a dupe of the paraphrase.
- scholars completing GCE A Level should submit instrument and paraphrase.
- Any other educational or co-curricular exertion instrument which an aspirant wishes to be considered similar as the educational aptitude SAT score etc.
- Ten, passport size recent photos of the aspirant.
- It’s absolutely essential to present the originals of all the below documents at the time of interview. The original documents
- submitted will remain in the guardianship of the council till the pupil completes his/ her course of studies.