The country of Germany has now brought to you the scholarship programs for the country of Germany. The PhD scholarship positions are open at the University of Duisburg Essen which is situated in Germany. PhD positions are opened for highly qualified and motivated students who have acquired the Master of Science degree in physics, materials science or chemistry. The entrance of the candidates will start soon and the continuity is until the position is filled. Information about Germany PhD Scholarship is given below.
The study is designed as a follow-up Master’s degree, which immediately follows (and is closely linked with) the Bachelor’s degree aimed at special needs education – drama therapy and builds on the knowledge gained in the previous study to teach skills necessary for independent. The campus is located in a green area of Duisburg, North Rhine Westfalia which is residential. The scholarships are open for international students: German applicants are also eligible to apply for these positions.
PhD Scholarship 2022 Offered by University of Duisburg Essen in Germany Applying Procedure
The PhD positions main focus is on the research. This is the research which is the investigation of anode materials for the photoelectrocatalytic water splitting. The research will be involving intense collaborations in the framework.
- Study Subject(s): Positions are awarded in anatomist modelling of electronic and energy materials.
- Course Level: Positions are available for pursuing PhD programme at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Duisburg-Essen
- Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
How to Apply:
- Please send your application (including a one-page cover letter addressing your research interests and motivation, curriculum vitae, copies of Master/PhD certificates and contact information of two references) to Prof. Dr. Rossitza Pentcheva (sekretariat-AGPentcheva.at.uni-due.de).
- University invite applications from individuals with Master of Science degree in physics, materials science or chemistry.
- The students must have prior experience with density functional theory methods is desirable, experience with many body techniques such as GW or DMFT and strong computer programming skills will be an advantage.
- Further requirements include good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and to cooperate with both theoretical and experimental partners.
Germany PhDs are recognized globally. German universities and higher academic institutes provide PhD in Germany this is offering highly excellent opportunities to the international students. Every year thousands of research students earn their PhD degree in Germany. You can explore this section in order to get the latest research and Germany PhDs scholarship opportunities. The combination of both makes to be the best ones which will provide the best education. Information about admissions in international institutes for studying abroad is provided by us here on Entirestudy.com, for more updates and latest information about abroad studies keep visiting our website.